January 10, 2012

Hadley is one!!!

Sweet Hadley turned one and her birthday party was this past Saturday.  She has gotten so big and is such a smiley little thing!  :)  Despite the chill, the day was pretty enough for us to grab a few shots outside, then back into the house for the rest of our shoot and all of her cute clothes!  I've so enjoyed watching Hadley and brother Max grow!!  I'm really going to miss this sweet family!







G Family - thanks so much for letting me invade your lives for the past 2 and 1/2 years!  You have the cutest sweetest kiddos!  I've been so blessed to get to take their pictures!

I'll leave you with this sweet one of brother and sister. 

1 comment:

Shaunda said...

Sniff, sniff! Thank YOU, Lindsey, for creating priceless memories that we will cherish forever!!!

That last one is just precious! Captures them perfectly :)

Thank you for all you have done for us!

p.s. Who knows...maybe we will need a Baby's First Year package again soon ;)