July 20, 2009

Isaac, Anna, & Eli

You know those friends that you may not see or talk to for way too long, but when you do see them, you pick right back up where you left off the last time? You know those friends that you know would be there for you in a heart beat if you needed them? You know those friends that are sisters but don't look anything like you? Well, Isaac, Anna, and Eli's mom is just that kind of friend to me - that is why I had so much fun taking their picture. :) Mrinda and I (and several other sister-friends) have known each other for a long time.....since birth I guess. It is crazy to me that she has a 7, 5, and 3 year old and one more on the way!
These kiddos were a blast to hang out with! They kept me on my toes, but we had a good time. Here are some of my faves!



Kids are a HOOT! They do their own thing and do not even care what I'm doing! :)
Baby Addy, I can't wait to meet you!!!
Mrinda, it was so good to see you the other day! Thanks so much for letting me hang out with you and your kiddos. They are hilarious! :) Congrats on the coming addition to the family. I can't wait to meet her and take her picture too!!! Love you! Lindsey

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the last one!

Mrinda said...

Oh Lindsey.....your preface to our pictures is going to make me cry! I love you and am so thankful for friends like you.....and I WOULD be there in a heartbeat if you ever needed me! Thanks so much for taking our pictures---they are so good! You have such a talent here! Love you!

Christina Anderson said...

fun stuff! good job lindsey! Mrinda I can't believe how big all of your kiddos have gotten!