April 13, 2009

Spencer, Annaleigh & Family

Saturday was a busy day for me! I had 4 shoots in one day, which is a lot! (At least for me, it is.) Some of the wonderful ladies who work at Pediatrics Plus here in town wanted pictures made of their kiddos, so I set up a couple days for just them. This past Saturday was the first one and the 25th is the other day. I just camped out at Hendrix for most of the day and we shot away. I got to meet some great people!
First off was 2 1/2 year old Spencer and his 9 month old sister, Annaleigh. They were tons of fun and completely adorable as you will see in the pictures. Mom and dad wanted to jump in for a few family shots too! Here are a few of my favorites.



Donna & Kris, I had so much fun "shooting" your family! Thanks fo much for giving me the opportunity! I hope you like what you see! :)

2 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

That last photo is a lifetime keeper!!! LOVE it! My favorites are usually those that appear the most natural! Great shoot!

Kris Thomason said...

Had a great time doing this photo shoot - thanks for all the great pics! They turned out great!!