November 18, 2008

Good Times with Old Friends

I spent last weekend in Jonesboro with one of my oldest and dearest friends! Abby and I met years ago through a friend, then later began to work together and got to know each other well. Since then, we have been great friends. We have lived in different towns for a long time now, but over the years have always managed to keep in touch via e-mail, short visits, and ALWAYS mailing gifts....that is our thing. We may not see each other for years, but we never forget to mail the birthday or Christmas gift! :) I got to help her decorate her house for Christmas, and she also showed me some super cool stores in Jonesboro! I had so much fun!This is Randall, Abby's husband. He has quickly become one of my favorite friends too! Bless his heart, he had to put up with us all weekend. He really is a great guy! And I can't think of a better match for Abby! He introduced me to Cracker Barrell french toast, and for that, I will be forever grateful! Thanks, Rand!!!Thank you two so much for letting me come stay and see your new home. I had so much fun and really enjoyed getting to see you both!!! Love you!!!



1 comment:

Sisters said...

We love you more!!!!
AJL